Bristol boy slightly injured after swallowing scissors

A 12-year-old boy from Bristol has escaped with minor injuries after he swallowed a pair of scissors — via

Share this Story
Load More Related Articles
Load More By Red Wolf
Load More In Health

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

Melbourne researchers flag potential for new hearing loss treatment using nanoparticles

Scientists from Melbourne’s Bionics Institute and the University ...

Photos from Flickr