As the Yorick scarf has gone off to its happy new home, I thought I’d mod the pattern and go for something a little more tentacle-y. As I know what to expect from the yarn, I once more went for the Jo Sharp Luxury 8ply DK Pure Wool in violet, because you can never have too much purple in your life.
The pattern is based on Yorick from Knitty.
I dropped the jaw and left out the nose parts of the pattern and knitted each half until I ran out of wool. Then I added the tentacles using i-cord, used the remainder of the third ball to lengthen one half and grafted the two pieces together.
Now I just have to felt it. My hands will not be happy.