Two die in Hungarian pig shock horror

The annual pre-xmas swine slaughter in a south-western Hungarian village came to a shocking end on Saturday after one man died of electrocution while trying to stun a pig, whose owner then died of heart attack

Share this Story
Load More Related Articles
Load More By Red Wolf
Load More In Weird

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

Cheetahs Chase Balls Flung by Cheetahpult / Oregon Zoo

A custom-made contraption has catapulted the Oregon Zoo’s ...

Photos from Flickr