How To Stop Piracy: Raid CD-R Moguls

Mexico’s equivalent of the RIAA used federal police to raid Grupo Mekong, responsible for half of the 400 million virgin CDs imported each year, accusing them of being in league with the Piracy business in Mexico. The rationale being that record companies buy only 20% of Mekong merchandise, so the other 80% must be going to pirates, disregarding computer users, independent labels or other legal uses — via Slashdot

Share this Story
Load More Related Articles
Load More By Red Wolf
Load More In Entertainment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Photos from Flickr